Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Custom doors for Kaboodle Kitchens

razpbery
Just Starting Out

Custom doors for Kaboodle Kitchens

Hi there -

I'm looking at getting the Kaboodle Carcasses for a new kitchen but providing my own door and drawer fronts to put on them. Seeing as we're in lockdown and I can't visit a Bunnings to measure them myself I was wondering if anyone has a Kaboodle 600mm 3 Drawer and could provide me with the 3 drawer panels sizes or happens to know them from a passed project?

Also would love to know if anyone else has gone this route with custom fronts and has any wisdom to share. 

Thanks and stay safe!Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 1.55.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-07 at 1.39.39 PM.png

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Custom doors for Kaboodle Kitchens

No problem @razpbery, let me tag the ever-helpful @MitchellMc and @redracer01 for you.

Welcome to the Workshop community. We look forward to seeing how you can transform your kitchen (with a little bit of help from our clever and creative members). 

Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Custom doors for Kaboodle Kitchens

Welcome to the Workshop community @razpbery. I'd be happy to assist with the sizing on the drawer fronts.

On a 600mm Kaboodle cabinet, the two smaller drawer fronts are 177 x 597 x 18mm and the larger bottom drawer front is 357 x 597 x 18mm.

It would be great to hear what your plans are for the customer drawer fronts.

If you need further information about sizing or the Kaboodle range, please let me know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects