Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dream kitchen renovation on a budget

Absta16
Just Starting Out

Dream kitchen renovation on a budget

Just WOWJust WOWJust a little grout work to goJust a little grout work to goNearly thereNearly thereOld and boring !Old and boring !No space to cook / Old KitchenNo space to cook / Old KitchenMy working , versatile dream kitchen ! 

Who says a woman at 53 can not build a functional kitchen ?

Pfft ... someone silly obviously !

Well hopefully I have changed that thought process and encourage other woman to give it a go !

Everything you see in my amazing kitchen was painted , stained , erected , drilled , screwed , fitted and tiled by ME ( with the occasional side help with lifting ) and yes there were lots of mistakes and errors but with the help and advice from the Bunning's staff and mainly their ' How to do ' videos I have achieved my vision on a budget and I'm sure by now I should have shares in the Bunning's company LOL.

I hope you enjoy my pics of my cooking sanctuary x

Love my KitchenLove my Kitchen

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Dream kitchen renovation on a budget

Congratulations @Absta16, you should be really proud of what you have achieved. Here in the Bunnings Workshop community we certainly encourage everyone to have a go at D.I.Y. regardless of their experience level. I'm sure you'll find many like-minded people in the community willing to roll the sleeves up and have a go as you have done. 

Welcome aboard, we're looking forward to seeing what projects you tackle next. Please post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects