Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Help plan my new kitchen

terriann
Just Starting Out

Help plan my new kitchen

plan my new kitchen

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: kitchen

Welcome to the Workshop community @terriann.

If you would like to plan your new kitchen there are a variety of resources to get you started. We have a 3D kitchen planner which will allow you to set the perfect layout of your kitchen and try various cabinetry finishes. There is also a D.I.Y. step-by-step tutorial on How to design a kitchen.

If you were after us assisting in planning your kitchen you would need to provide the community with more details of your project. We would need images of the space, a diagram showing measurements, what you want to achieve and a budget.

We also have a helpful In-store kitchen design service which you may be interested in.

If you need further assistance or have other questions, please let me know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Yes.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @terriann,

Just wanted to also extend my warm welcome to the community, and encourage you to get back to us with more details about your project so that our clever and creative members can assist. 

Perhaps you could start with some photos and a floorplan of your existing kitchen, and some of your goals for your new kitchen. An approximate budget would also be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects