Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to clean white Kaboodle countertop?

msytc
Just Starting Out

How to clean white Kaboodle countertop?

Hi there, we just had a Kaboodle pure white countertop installed. It has a matt finish and we're finding it is very easy to mark.

There are already some coffee ring and tea rings. I have been using an Eco Store spray cleaner - but with more stubborn marks, these are not budging. Does anyone have any ideas? Have also tried dish washing liquid, Handy Andy and will try Jif but no luck so far.

thanks.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to clean white Kaboodle countertop?

Hello @msytc 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about cleaning your Kaboodle benchtop.

It appears that you've tried most of the common cleaning agents I was going to recommend. I propose using Sabco Heavy Duty Eraser Pad Cleaning Sponge, it is commonly referred to as magic sponge. Please be aware that it is vital that the sponge must be wet before using.

Please note, the cleaning sponge might have an unexpected effect on the finish of your benchtop, I suggest softly testing it in one corner of the tea or coffee stain. Vigorous cleaning could result in the surface losing its matt finish and turning glossy. So please be careful, when using the sponge.   

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects