Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to find a kitchen drawer cabinet?

Faye777
Just Starting Out

How to find a kitchen drawer cabinet?

I would appreciate advice of the availability of  kitchen drawer unit/s to fill a space approx. 130cm wide, 50cm deep and with a height of approx. 90 cm.  Thank you.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: kitchen drawer cabinet

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Faye777. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about kitchen drawers.

You can view our range of available drawers on the Bunnings website. Kaboodle drawers are 560mm deep; would that work? If so, you could do two Kaboodle 600mm 3 Drawer Base Kitchen Cabinets. Do you think there might be 1350mm? That would be fab as you'd get a Kaboodle 900mm 3 Drawer Base Cabinet and Kaboodle 450mm 4 Drawer Base Cabinet in there.

Alternatively, you'd need to go with Practa drawers that are 500mm deep, but that really limits your options. You'd get two Practa 500mm 3 Drawer Base Cabinets in there, but 30cm will be wasted space. Though, it could be a good spot for a couple of cheeky wine racks.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for your prompt response to my enquiry.   I will definitely consider your suggestion of 2 Kaboodle base units with drawers and will get back to you if I have further questions.

Faye

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Keep us updated on your project @Faye777, and please do reach out again if you need further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects