Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install a Practa modular kitchen?

ambzolo
Just Starting Out

How to install a Practa modular kitchen?

Good morning,

I am wanting to enquire about instalment of the kitchenette as well as a quote to be provided so I can process an order.

Practa Straight Line Modular Kitchen - Bunnings Australia

Kind regards,

Amber O’Loughlin

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: How to install a Practa modular kitchen?

Hi @ambzolo (Amber),

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It is wonderful that you have joined us and thank you for your question about installation and quote for a new kitchen. The best place to start is to have a chat with your local Bunnings Special Orders desk team member, there they can assist with your quotes. You can find further information at Bunnings kitchen installation quotes. I'll also tag in our DIY expert @EricL who will be online later this afternoon to assist.    

We would love to see the before and after of your new kitchen, please update us with photos. If you have any more questions along your DIY and home improvement journey feel free to ask, we are always here to help. 

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to install a Practa modular kitchen?

Hi Amber (@ambzolo),

It's great to see that @KatieC has already pointed you in the right direction. Please let us know if you need any assistance with the process, but I trust once you speak with one of our in-store Special Orders team members, it will all be smooth sailing.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects