Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace the light in my rangehood?

louise-ahern
Just Starting Out

How to replace the light in my rangehood?

what product do i buy to replace the light in my Bellini 60cm Retractable Rangehood? I can’t seam to find a replacement light anywhere online so not sure what I should be searching for. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: what product do i buy to replace the light in my Bellini 90cm Stainless Steel Retractable Ran...

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @louise-ahern. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about replacement globes.

It sounds like the globe in the current Bellini 90cm Stainless Steel Retractable Rangehood, which needs to be ordered from Bellini. If you post a picture of the globe, I can clarify that for you. Let me know if you need a hand uploading images. If you see a helpful team member at your local store's Special Orders counter with the model number of the rangehood, they can place the order for the globe for you. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to replace the light in my rangehood?

Hi @louise-ahern,

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We trust you'll get loads of help and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our clever and creative members.

As per Mitch's message, please let us know if you need a hand sharing a photo or two of the globe. We're here to help.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects