Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to secure a Kaboodle microwave box?

K3L5T4R
Finding My Feet

How to secure a Kaboodle microwave box?

I bought a kaboodle microwave box but I want to secure it up on the wall above my bench tops as a stand alone unit, what kind of brackets should I use if I don’t want them seen? 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to secure a Kaboodle microwave box?

Apologies for the slow reply @K3L5T4R@MitchellMc will be back on the site tomorrow and more than happy to assist you with your project. Is this part of a bigger renovation?

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us and we trust you will receive loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our clever and creative community members. Please don't hesitate to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how to secure a microwave box

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @K3L5T4R. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Here's the installation manual for the Kaboodle 600mm Microwave Box. You need to fix the unit directly into your timber studs with 65mm timber screws. Alternatively, you can fix into brick or concrete walls with wall plugs. No one will see these fixings as you install them from inside the unit, and the microwave will cover them.

Please let me know if you need further help or had questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: how to secure a microwave box

It’s going into a brick wall so I’ll stick with the wall plugs, thanks for the screw size much appreciated! 

Kelli

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects