Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

I am wanting to update our kitchen its about 25years old but we are happy with the overall layout,

KevinB
Just Starting Out

I am wanting to update our kitchen its about 25years old but we are happy with the overall layout,

We are happy with the overall layout, bench tops and splash back and only want to change from cupboards to drawers. The existing cabinets are 800 wide and this seems to be a problem.  Is this the case??

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I am wanting to update our kitchen its about 25years old but we are happy with the overall layou

Welcome to Workshop @KevinB. We're pleased that you could join us. 

Have you seen this project by @pete_brig? - Changing kitchen cupboards to drawers. It might provide some inspiration for you. Other Workshop community members should also provide some guidance, although I would encourage you to share some photos so members can see what you are working with.

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: I am wanting to update our kitchen its about 25years old but we are happy with the overall layou

@KevinB 

A quick pencil and paper sketch and some measurements would be a good starting point. Post a photo and well see what we can suggest!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects