Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen buffet upcycle

schmitt_b
Finding My Feet

Kitchen buffet upcycle

We desperately needed more storage in our kitchen, so I went searching for an old buffet cabinet. When I found this beauty in my local Salvo’s store, I fell in love. After many weeks of sanding and painting, my newly up-cycled buffet was ready. She now stands proudly in our kitchen! 💕

8EE2E71C-970F-4B0D-A989-E333C7C0D443.jpeg

0ACFB35A-C66E-43F9-B7A3-50970A0524E5.jpeg

  

0F5308CE-A56F-4FF2-8F72-3DDEE7786EA2.jpeg

1FDA7D44-3300-471C-911E-E06CB4D7C883.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kitchen Buffet Up-cycle

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @schmitt_b. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this beautiful upcycling project.

You've done a beautiful job breathing new life into this tired furniture piece. The distressing you've done to the paintwork really is a nice touch and adds to the buffet's rustic charm. Would you mind telling our members a little more about how you achieved that worn-through look? I also love the paint colour you've chosen, do you happen to know the name of it?

Great work, and thanks again for sharing. I look forward to hearing about your next project and trust it will be equally impressive.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects