Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen reno ideas wanted

Alycia
Finding My Feet

Kitchen reno ideas wanted

Hi All, 

This is my first post and I am looking at renovating my out dated kitchen into something modern with white cabinets and timber bench tops. current kitchencurrent kitchencurrent lounge roomcurrent lounge roomplans drawnplans drawnplans drawnplans drawntv is currently on the wall with paintingtv is currently on the wall with paintingdining - fridge and pantry will now go.dining - fridge and pantry will now go.

Attached is currently what is installed and I have a layout of what I am looking at doing. I am also now thinking about removing the wall to create an open area that goes into the lounge room. My only concern is I will need to get a smaller couch and move the TV onto the brick wall. 

Can you please give me your thoughts and ideas. This kitchen Reno is very stressful stuff. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kitchen Reno Ideas

Hello @Alycia 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your kitchen renovation.

It's great that you've drawn up a plan on how you want your kitchen to look like. Would it be possible for you to post the wall measurements of your kitchen including your lounge room. This will help our members get a better idea of the space they are looking at. We can then make suggestions on possible kitchen configurations. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects