Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen reno with Dulux Renovator range

debwilkie
Finding My Feet

Kitchen reno with Dulux Renovator range

20220624_154234.jpg

Moved in and straight away had to paint with the dulux renovator range. Green bench tops, timber kitchen,cream tiles with flowers...changed to USA Antique white bench tops and tiles,quarter hog bristle for cupboards. 

20220523_104655.jpg

20220520_072713.jpg

20220525_110103.jpg

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Kitchen reno with Dulux Renovator range

Hi @debwilkie

A huge welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! It's wonderful to have you join us, and hope you'll get plenty of inspiration and good advice from our amazing members. Please let me know if you have any questions about navigating the site. 

Many thanks for sharing your beautiful kitchen renovation, and congratulations on a job well done! It's amazing what a coat of paint can do - you've manage to achieve a stunning, modern look very efficiently. How did you find the painting process? Anything you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? 

Congratulations once again, and looking forward to seeing more of your projects.

Thanks 

Akanksha 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Kitchen reno with Dulux Renovator range

Hi,

The laminate benches were the hardest because of the prep and wait times between each process and drying time of 1 week to use the benches. They still scratch up quite easily if you are not careful. It will be a temporary fix as we will put in stone top benches eventually but for now it looks beautiful in comparison.

The cupboards and tiles were quite easy. I would definitely use the products again as the transformation is amazing. It took me about 1 week to complete the cupboards.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects