Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen renovation

Andyhen68
Getting Established

Kitchen renovation

My husband and I renovated our old kitchen to a newer fab kitchen.  We have taken out a wall to open the area right up and put in a Island bench and all new cabinets sink and appliances from Bunnings kaboodle range we installed ourselves hard work but we love the finished kitchen.

20220627_091158.jpg

Screenshot_20210712-081751_Samsung Internet.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: kitchen renovation

Hello @Andyhen68

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your beautiful kitchen renovation. 

What a fantastic transformation you must be very proud of your handy work. Those cream-coloured doors really dated your kitchen area very much. Your new cabinets and flooring really give the area a totally new look. Removing that wall has really made a difference, it looks much more extensive and is very inviting. How long did the entire renovation take? Now that it is finished, was there anything you would have done differently? 

Again, thank you for sharing your beautiful kitchen makeover.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Andyhen68
Getting Established

Re: kitchen renovation

It took about 5 to 6 weeks to do after waiting for the kitchen cabinets to arrive we both work full-time and it was the weekend job for us.

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Kitchen renovation

Hi @Andyhen68,

First, let me also extend a warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community! Thank you for sharing your stunning kitchen transformation, I especially like your tile choice and those really cool pendants. I feel like it has made cooking and cleaning a whole lot easier with that wall being removed. Well done!

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Andyhen68
Getting Established

Re: Kitchen renovation

Thank you @KatieC it's such a pleasure to cook in my new kitchen now and so easy to keep clean.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects