Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Large kitchen renovation

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Large kitchen renovation

Hello Kesh,

To my millions of fans this lovely couple came in to the store with 45 minutes remaining. I promised them a possible layout for their big renovation as they are doing it big time! As promised my dear friends here is a possible layout for your renovation. Please enjoy the pictures and if you have questions just post it here on workshop. Good luck and stay safe.

Cheers,

Red

Kesh1.jpgKesh2.jpgKesh3.jpgKesh4.jpgKesh5.jpgKesh6.jpgKesh7.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kesh,The Misus and the big reno.

Hi @redracer01,

I see you're now taking your work home with you too. I trust the couple will be very impressed with your amazing design and the fact you are so passionate about assisting that you did this in your own time.

I look forward to hearing what they think about the rendering and seeing how we can assist them in their build.

Great work.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hey @MitchellMc 

I know it's quite sad, usually me and the family are out for the evenings movies, dinner and shows. But due to recent events and news we've had to stop and go back to being careful. But the drawings keep me occupied. I enjoy helping people figure out their reno layouts. Stay safe my friend! 

Cheers,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

JoshKing
Finding My Feet

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for making this design. Looks beautiful. Here is the correct measurement (see pic attached).Kitchen Dimensions.PNG

Hello @JoshKing 

Below is the revised kitchen please have a good look and ponder if this will be acceptable to you. Please enjoy the drawing and tell me what you think.

Good luck and stay safe.

Cheers,

Red

Keshfix1.jpgKeshfix2.jpgKeshfix3.jpgKeshfix4.jpgKeshfix5.jpgKeshfix6.jpgKeshfix7.jpg

Hi @redracer01 

Thank you very much for taking time to modify the kitchen. Though it looks great, we are still inclined to keep the gas cook top by the other wall ( next to the refrigerator) if possible. Will there be any constraints that prevent us from using that space? If we add a wall as per your latest design, we would pretty much loose that open kitchen design and we are planning to have our dining table on that side. Let us know your thoughts.

PS: We will add the bathroom dimensions tomorrow.

Thank you !

May
Cultivating a Following

Re: Large kitchen renovation

looks great can I ask why wouldn't you take the ledge of window down to benchtop level? 

Reason being we have similar set out and there is no space to put sponges etc  in front of sink and I think it would make it flow better

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects