Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

My Venetian Blind is 179cm wide but all new ones are 180cm. Can I get a new one cut to size?

Quasi
Just Starting Out

My Venetian Blind is 179cm wide but all new ones are 180cm. Can I get a new one cut to size?

My Venetian Blind is 179cm wide, but all the new ones are 180cm. I couldn't measure the 180cm new ones, in case they were truly 179cm, as they were all hidden by packaging.

The 3 brands found at the store (and online) are 'Zone Interiors', 'Windoware' & 'Pillar'. Whilst visiting the store I noticed there were leaflets to have the option to cut to width for both Windoware & Pillar but not for Zone Interiors. Windoware only have the 63mm slats but I'm after 50mm slats, so no go there. And the Pillar blinds only have cordless, and I don't want cordless.  Is there an option to cut Zone Interior blinds?

I also have another window to re-fit which is 143cm wide but the closest in new ones is 150cm. So this one would definitely need cutting to size.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: My Venetian Blind is 179cm wide but all new ones are 180cm. Can I get a new one cut to size?

Hello @Quasi

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about Venetian blinds.

It's great to hear that you've had a look at the choices available to you. The Zone Interior blinds can be cut to size. I also suggest asking about Riva Blinds, they're another brand that can be cut to measure. The difference between the two is that Riva offers more choices compared to Zone Blinds.

Before proceeding to the store, I recommend that you take measurements of the height and width of your interior window and the outside frame as well. I suggest visiting your local store and speaking to the special orders team member about ordering a cut to measure Venetian blind. The special orders team member will then ask you a few questions about your preference and prepare the quote for you.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please don't hesitate to post them.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects