Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Planning to renovate my kitchen

pradeepkumar
Just Starting Out

Planning to renovate my kitchen

This is the first time planning to renovate our kitchen.. i need some tips to do it.. thanks 

pradeepkumar
Just Starting Out

Need Kitchen renovation

dinning sidedinning sidestove sidestove sideLaundryLaundrysink sidesink sidelaundry sidelaundry side

By seeing  these pictures please guide me how to make over my kitchen. Thanks 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Planning to renovate my kitchen

Hi @pradeepkumar,

Many thanks for adding the photos. Can you also please share a sketch of the layout of your kitchen/laundry area, including measurements. That will really help our members better visualise what you are working with. 

You also need to share more information so our members can provide more specific and helpful advice. Do you have a budget for this project? What are your goals? Are you planning on just a low-cost cosmetic rejuvenation or a total replacement of all your cabinetry, appliances, splashback, benchtops and even floor?

If you're not sure where to start, the Bunnings Kitchen Renovation Guide will be really helpful. I would also recommend browsing our Project Gallery for kitchen renovation projects shared by our members as well as our Top 10 most popular renovation projects. You can also see what the @MakeItYours team achieved on a very low budget with their recent kitchen and dining room renovation project.    

Welcome to Workshop. We're looking forward to seeing how you can transform your kitchen and are sure our clever and creative members can provide plenty of helpful advice and inspiration along the way.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Planning to renovate my kitchen

Welcome to the Workshop community @pradeepkumar. I'd be more than happy to provide you with some suggestions.

If you were interested in a full kitchen update, we provide a fantastic design service with everything from quotes to installations. There is also a fantastic 3D kitchen planner to use if you would like to see how your kitchen might look.

There is the option of a quick refresh of your benchtop, cabinets and tiled areas. I would encourage you to take a look at the Dulux kitchen renovation range. Your kitchen looks like a perfect candidate for the products and I believe you could achieve a remarkable transformation.

The Dulux products are specifically designed to adhere to tiles and laminate surfaces. Everything from Gloss White Cabinet Doors Water-based Coatings to the Gloss Tiles And Benchtop Water-based Coatings. There is also a Renovation primer to assist in the products adhering correctly to the surfaces.

You could use the Dulux renovation range whilst also buying some new cabinet door handles and possibly an oven/rangehood. The difference that would make alone would be amazing and at a fraction of the cost of a new kitchen.

If you would like further assistance with any of these products or had other questions, please feel free to ask.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects