Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Upstyled my dining table and chairs

belinda66
Getting Established

Upstyled my dining table and chairs

614C8852-5F5B-4BF0-A0F6-0F7CB3E018CF.jpeg

F4CE1B49-9594-421B-B605-5EF5520BE00C.jpeg

This table had rounded edges and I wanted to square the edges and change the colour. The edges were routed and a boarder was added. I sanded the table back to raw wood and applied 3 coats of polyurethane and painted the legs white

61930AEC-2A9B-4358-8BAA-D8DF7D3D52B7.jpeg

The chairs were painted white and it took 1 coat of primer, 4 coats of white paint and 2 coats of polyurethane. Really happy how it turned out. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: upstyled my dinning table and chairs

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @belinda66. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your project.

I'd be happy with how it turned out, too, because it looks absolutely amazing! You've done an outstanding job of giving this piece of furniture a new lease on life, and should be very proud of your efforts. I love the natural finish you've applied to the top and find the raw timber of a much more contemporary styling than the previous stain.

Many thanks for sharing, and I look forward to your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: upstyled my dinning table and chairs

Hello @belinda66 

This is so nice. So very modern and stylish. Fantastic make over!

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Julieg9426
Having an Impact

Re: Upstyled my dining table and chairs

Well done it looks brilliant!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects