Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

new kitchen benchtop installation

frex07
Just Starting Out

new kitchen benchtop installation

Hi there,

I’m new to this forum but hv to say it’s a great idea .. I’ve read a few other users posts and I can see there is some good ideas to be shared..Unfortunately I’m seeking a few ideas re the above..my current kitchen is quite dated and was wondering if anyone had a some ideas on how to install a new bench top without paying thru the nose fir a dedicated kitchen company to install.. laminate is a good product,light and not too $$ 

has anyone had Bunnings assists them with this ? 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: new kitchen benchtop installation

Welcome to Workshop @frex07. Great to have you join us. You're right about this community - we have loads of helpful members sharing advice and inspiration.

It would help other users if you could share some photos of your kitchen and perhaps also a floorplan and dimensions. That way they can give you much more specific advice. 

Feel free to let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects