Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

80s walk in robe /top storage L Shaped wardrobe needs a kick into the 21st cenury

Krissi
Finding My Feet

80s walk in robe /top storage L Shaped wardrobe needs a kick into the 21st cenury

hello all

i have 80s classic wardrobe ,no shelving excerpt the top. Is a large hanging space- however I would like to combine a shoe and clothing storage compartments to this space. Any suggestions how I would be able to do myself . 

I like the look of wire and wood. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: 80s walk in robe /top storage L Shaped wardrobe needs a kick into the 21st cenury

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Krissi. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Could we please trouble you for additional information about the space. Perhaps you could provide some images and a plan with measurements so our members have a better idea of solutions they could suggest.

You should find these articles helpful:

These previous discussions would be worth reading through:

You might like to consider Flexi Storage White 3 Shelf 4 Drawer Built In Wardrobe Units as they would give you drawers to hide folded clothes in. You could also install additional shelving if you wish. This will be very easy to achieve with Flexi Storage 1206mm White Double Slot Wall StripsFlexi Storage 470mm White Double Slot Brackets and a Flexi Storage 1200 x 400 x 16mm White Timber Shelves.

We look forward to hearing more about your project and providing some great solutions to your storage needs.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: 80s walk in robe /top storage L Shaped wardrobe needs a kick into the 21st cenury

Hello, yes well do. Can’t wait to get home and read others projects.🤓

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects