Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Arch cube shelf

ordinary-home
Cultivating a Following

Arch cube shelf

PXL_20220427_002846844.jpg

PXL_20220427_003208298.jpg

PXL_20220427_002823343.jpg

I love my cube 'arch' shelf. It elevates this space and provides pretty yet practical storage. I did it all using a @flexistorage clever cube, gyprock multipoint compound, 3mm plywood, cardboard, glue and tape. All products can be purchased from @Bunnings 

I got the original idea from @genevavanderzeil with her #notcardbored series which you should definitely check out. 

I'm reposting this in the spirit of #diyjuly 😁

Prof
Becoming a Leader

Re: Arch cube shelf

Hello ordinary-home..

Your project looks very beautiful and I'm sure many people would like to know more about it..

We wish you every success with your entry..

@Prof..

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Love it @ordinary-home! Such a unique piece that I'm sure you are proud of creating. The Greecian vibes are just sublime.

Geneva's work is the best, isn't it! Her #notcardbored series is what drew me to her. I was a bit disappointed to see that it didn't feature in her latest book, though.

Would you rate this as a difficult project or could anyone complete it with patience?

Many thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
homeinmelbourne
Becoming a Leader

I love this @ordinary-home! Amazing DIY project. It looks like a work of art on its own!

Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hello @ordinary-home,

I agree with the rest - this is a terrific project. You've done a splendid job bringing Geneva's idea to life.

Have you worked on any more projects recently? We'd love to see more of your work.

Akanksha

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects