Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bedroom feature wall using StickWall panels

jamesgreathead
Getting Established

Bedroom feature wall using StickWall panels

03DD5BF9-3B18-4F65-B11B-3F108108FAEE.jpeg

I recently StickWalled our bedroom, and I love it. No tools, massive upgrade, very easy to do myself as a novice!!

DB4EF31A-3628-43A3-91A6-7FA4B6866CDD.jpeg

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Bedroom feature wall using StickWall panels

Hi @jamesgreathead,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is great you have decided to join and share your feature wall with us. You'll find Workshop to be a great source of inspiration and advice for all things DIY and garden. You have done a fantastic job on your feature wall, projects like yours sometimes find their way into our Top Ideas page.

This project has really transformed your room! Did you need to prep your wall before applying the panels? Any tips or tricks for someone looking to do a feature wall like yours?

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hey Katie,

Thanks for your reply! It’s been a very handy tool so Thankyou! 😊

great! I’d be stoked if it made It onto the top ideas page!

in terms of prep work, absolutely zero. The StickWall panels just ask that you give the wall a simple wipe down to remove any dust and that’s it, they are self adhesive panels so super easy to do!! The only little tip I’d have is to make sure you spend a little extra time on the first row of panels to make sure they are level, then once the first row is done, the rest just fly up!! It’s a great product that Bunnings have and available in loads of colours too, so I’m already thinking about what room to do next!!

Thanks,

James

Hi @jamesgreathead,

Thank you for the tips! Really looking forward to seeing your next room 😉

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects