Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bedroom paint makover with feature wall

jacquif
Growing in Experience

Bedroom paint makover with feature wall

I unfortunately bought a house riddled with active termites, being so let down by the bogus building and pest inspector that was 2 years ago. Now I have never painted a thing before and and so I found it daunting to say the least but I must shout out to the crew in Plainlands paint and the Dulux chat line a big thankyou .. This is how it looks now . I used White ceilings and trims White Box quarter on gyprock walls and Tiamo on feature with gray accents hope you like it . 4 bedrooms down 😁I still have the rest of the house to do 

IMG20220719125508.jpg

IMG20220719125526.jpg

IMG20211211050823.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bedroom paint makover with feature wall

Hello @jacquif

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's magnificent to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your bedroom paint makeover.

What a beautiful colour combination, it is so relaxing and makes the space look so much bigger. You've really outdone yourself with this paint job, I see no overlaps or tape bleeds. You've done a nice even spread and it doesn't look like you've overcoated any part of your wall. It is an excellent paint job and an impressive finish for your first try.

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing the paint colours of the other rooms.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
JoeAzza
Kind of a Big Deal

Hi @jacquif , sorry to hear about the house having termites, hopefully it's all clear and repaired now.

You have done a great job in the bedroom.

I can't wait to see your future projects, there is lots of people in the Bunnings Workshop Community that can give advice when required. Well Done.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @jacquif

I'm sorry to hear about the termite infestation as well, can you please tell us how many rooms did you end up repairing? 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
jacquif
Growing in Experience

Hi Eric 

I have a 4 bed 2 bath house it all had to be replaced it has been a nightmare 

Jacqui 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects