Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

CD display wall rack

JoeAzza
Kind of a Big Deal

CD display wall rack

CDdisplay.jpgMade these simple CD display shelves for my one of my grandkids bedroom, they are made from Tassie Oak, 42x12mm for the backing and 65x12mm for the base, glued and screwed from the back, I also routered a 12 x 3mm groove on the base to prevent the cd from slipping off the shelf, painted in satin clear coat, they were mounted directly to the wall using small wallmates. These can also used for displaying photo frames.

IMG_8340.JPGIMG_8341.JPGIMG_8342.JPGIMG_8343.JPGIMG_8344.JPGIMG_8345.JPG

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: CD display wall rack

Very slick design there @JoeAzza! I'd imagine they would work equally well for DVD or game cases.

Many thanks for sharing.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @JoeAzza 

Excellent craftsmanship! An elegant and very stylish CD rack. It's sure to inspire our readers to create their own.

Cheers,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing @JoeAzza. We will feature your creation on the Project Gallery as we're confident it will inspire many other Bunnings Workshop community members. As Mitch says, this is a flexible design that would certainly suit other collections.

Well done,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects