Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

D.I.Y. desk hack

oakpatch
Cultivating a Following

D.I.Y. desk hack

Purchased a Wooden Timber Planter Stand from Bunnings on sale and customised it by removing the top box, adding the same material to make the first shelf by glueing and nailing it together to support the structure and adding an IKEA desk top to complete the look. 🙂

5AD4938F-177A-4C71-8442-05DA9BA455E1.jpeg

DBF44557-DD6E-4E6B-9EFD-257025C2B166.jpeg

CC1DD3B5-C012-4E39-8F2D-6299B5FA89D2.jpeg

B8F7640B-7033-4376-B6CB-3A924EC94580.jpeg

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: D.I.Y. desk hack

What a clever way of creating a stylish desk. Thanks for sharing this incredible project with us @oakpatch and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community.

We can't wait to see what you come up with next, and please let us know if you need a hand with a project around your house or garden. We have an amazing community ready to offer ideas and advice.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: D.I.Y. desk hack

Looks great, well done @oakpatch. We have featured your clever little project as we're sure it will inspire others.

Fantastic to have you join the community. Really looking forward to seeing what you share next. You've joined lots of other like-minded clever and creative members who are sharing great advice and inspiring projects on the site every day. 

Thanks again for sharing,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects