Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

D.I.Y. walk-in robe

grounded_design
Building a Reputation

D.I.Y. walk-in robe

Hi all,

I wanted to share my DIY Walk in Robe to show anything is achievable. The budget for the first phase of our renovations didn’t allow for custom cabinetry so I set out to create my own custom look inbuilt wardrobe. The wardrobes are from the flexi storage range at Bunnings and the timber section at the top is actually the 3mm colour board and battens in the colour: natural wood. 

If you want to see the build in more detail (lots of photos) you can on instagram: @grounded_design 

Otherwise let me know if you have any questions here

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPGFraming was completed by our buildersFraming was completed by our builders

:smile: :smile:

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: DIY Walk in Robe

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @grounded_design. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your project.

You must be thrilled with how that turned out, as it looks amazing. I trust you'll receive plenty of questions from our members wanting to replicate your project in their own homes.

Did you make the doors for the built-in Flexi storage wardrobes yourself? They look fantastic.

Many thanks once again, and I can't wait to follow along with the rest of your renovations.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks so much @MitchellMc . Excited to finally post something after seeing so many other projects on here.

The doors are actually part of the flexi storage range: https://www.bunnings.com.au/flexi-storage-classic-hinge-wardrobe-door_p0064801

You buy them separately to the wardrobe carcass.

Gen

Hi Gen (@grounded_design),

Wow, I'm impressed with that styling from Flexi storage. They look wonderful! I'll certainly be recommending them in the future. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects