Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Feature wall

Sooze
Cultivating a Following

Feature wall

Hello

Just wanted to share this wall feature that we completed in our hall way located off the family bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.

42x11 primed pine

Ozito nail gun to fix to wall

Stanley mitre box

Painted with Dulux Low Sheen Vivid White.

Enjoyed doing this project and will continue this style throughout the whole house.

20210708_085818.jpg

Re: Feature wall

@EricL 

how do I save posts to a favourites folder? Like the side of that☺️☺️

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @craftyhopper

Depending on what browser you are using at the top right hand of your screen is a little star with a circle and a plus sign on it. If you click on this icon the page you are viewing gets saved to your favorites folder. You can also do a keyboard shortcut press "Ctrl+D" at the same time and it saves it to your folder. 

To open your folder there is another little star with three lines across it. This icon shows the pages you have saved. If you click on it, it will show you a list of the pages saved. The keyboard shortcut is to press "Ctrl+Shift+O" at the same time and it opens the folder.

If you need more advice or information, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi @craftyhopper,

Just wanted to let you know that we are considering adding bookmarking functionality to the Workshop site so that members can save their favourite projects to their member profile page. 

Please let me know if you have any thoughts on what you would like from the functionality to make it more useful than browser favourites. 

Thanks,

Jason

Hi @Jason 

That’s great news. It would be good if you could create folders and save different projects to each one.
Also, the website in app form would be great!  

wendalls
Growing in Experience

Looks amazing - what kind of flooring is in your hall there?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @wendalls

Thank you for joining the discussion. Let me tag @Sooze so that they are made aware of your question. Are you planning your own feature wall hallway project? If you are, please keep us updated. I'm sure our members would be keen to see what you have planned.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects