Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Fixing Curtain Track to wall

sowmyajois
Just Starting Out

Fixing Curtain Track to wall

Hi,I need to fix Curtain track to my Masonry wall ,and curtains are heavy which has both sheer and blockout,I am worried whether I can directly drill the wall fitting or should I drill to the Metal back of my wall like we do for TV wall mounting

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Fixing Curtain Track to wall

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @sowmyajois. It's wonderful to have you join us.

Our resident D.I.Y. expert @EricL will be happy to help with your question when he's back on the site tomorrow. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

We look forward to hearing all about the plans you have for around your house and garden.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Fixing Curtain Track to wall

Hello @sowmyajois

Thank you for sharing your query about fixing your curtain tracks to a masonry wall.

In order to give you comprehensive advice about mounting your curtain track, could you please tell us the make and model you purchased from the store? Once we have that information we can then give you a better recommendation on which fixing kit to use.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects