Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to build wardrobes with mirror sliding doors?

Sherpafunuru
Just Starting Out

How to build wardrobes with mirror sliding doors?

Hi Guys.

im looking for Some ideas and suggestions for Building sliding glass doors Wardrobes in Bedroom.

I’m pretty beginner with Building but have good experience on Hand tools!!

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: mirror Sliding door Wardrobes

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Sherpafunuru. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about building wardrobes.

Do you have any existing wardrobes that you'd like to add doors to that have mirrors, or do you intend to construct the entire wardrobe? We sell a variety of wardrobes with mirrors and mirrored doors separately. Although I'm a huge fan of building items by hand, the cost of materials would make the project prohibitive compared to purchasing a pre-fabricated unit. I'd suggest checking out options such as Practa Solutions 2000 x 1000 x 600mm White 2 Door Sliding Mirror Wardrobe.

If you want to create the unit yourself, please provide some more information so our members can better understand your needs and offer useful suggestions. How big will this wardrobe be? What type of finish, such as timber or laminate, do you want? What type of items do you wish to store in it?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects