Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Lowboy transformation

Lmassih
Building a Reputation

Lowboy transformation

We had this low boy/mini boy which we flipped. We added legs to it, to give it a bit of height, and it compliment the look a bit more where you can use it really anywhere. The paint, stain and handles are all from bunnings. 

IMG-20220407-WA0002.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Lowboy transformation

Hello @Lmassih

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's a pleasure to have you join us and thank you for sharing your Lowboy transformation project.

What a beautiful upcycling project. Would you happen to have a picture of the cabinet before it was transformed? I'm sure our members would be keen to see what it looked like before being painted. What finish did you put on the timber benchtop of the cabinet? what paint colour did you put on the cabinet body? 

I know that it's a lot of questions, but any other details you can share about your repainting project would be highly appreciated.

Again, thank you for sharing your Lowboy repainting project. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Lmassih
Building a Reputation

Re: Lowboy transformation

Hi, thank you for your message. Yes I do have before picture. This was once we had sanded it. Its on a trolley  which makes it easier for me to sand and paint. 

The paint is Taubmans pure performance low sheen white. Which we painted the body. 

The stain is British Paints one coat clear water based satin. Which we used on top. 

IMG-20220407-WA0009.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects