Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Table made using Bunnings DIY video

HenriEtte
Growing in Experience

Table made using Bunnings DIY video

I built this table approx 12 months ago.   This was my first project.   I studied a Bunnings DIY video and learnt that way.  I also made a bench using the same style as the table.56747790706__67D0DCC3-E899-4A2B-B9E8-237275CEBC65.JPG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Completion of Table

Well done. Many thanks for sharing @HenriEtte.

Can you please share a link to the Bunnings D.I.Y. video that assisted you? I'm sure other members would be keen to know as it's been so helpful to you. 

What are you planning to tackle next?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
HenriEtte
Growing in Experience

Re: Completion of Table

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VX8qIaEH5o

Here is the link to the Bunnings make your own bespoke table demonstration.    I have since learnt how to silicone and have renewed the silicone in the bathroom.  Again just from looking at You tube demonstrations.  I used a utility knife to cut away the old silicone.  Then applied wet area new silicone.  Used a caulking gun no problem.   Used finger dipped in soapy water to get a smooth finish.   I got a plumber in though to put in a new shower rail and shower head.  The plumber was impressed at my silicone efforts.    I put new handles on the bathroom cabinet doors and so a cheap make over of the bathroom.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects