Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Walk-in wardrobe makeover: From 2.2m of hanging space to 5.2m

Elle702
Finding My Feet

Walk-in wardrobe makeover: From 2.2m of hanging space to 5.2m

I got on the Flexi storage site & used the planner to design the 3 zones for this makeover. This e93fd6e1-6691-49cd-beff-072809ee14f9.jpg

gave me a print out of the design , cost & a shopping list  -  very handy .I gutted the area , patched and repainted ( White on 

white , which has a subtle blue tone)  Then set to installing the Flexi Storage  Home solutions package I had designed.

It was quite an easy project to complete & the result is brilliant .

99b7e177-cb5b-448e-99f3-7876672e8a81.jpg

20230301_183528.jpg                      

                                                                                                                            

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Walk-in wardrobe makeover: From 2.2m of hanging space to 5.2m

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Elle702. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this wonderful project.

You must be stoked with that new hanging space! The closest looks so much more functional now. I would have never guessed that you could get that much storage in one area. Heading out to buy some new clothes? 😀

It sounds like it was smooth sailing using the Flexi Storage planner. Would you recommend other members struggling to plan out a closet space to use it? Are there any tips or tricks that you could share with us?

Thanks once again for sharing your new closet space, I can't wait to see what project you tackle next.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Walk-in wardrobe makeover: From 2.2m of hanging space to 5.2m

Thanks Mitchell , I'll  share some of my previous projects soon

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects