Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Backyard and sideyard renovation

Karen68
Getting Established

Backyard and sideyard renovation

So rewarding and love the outcome, so many trips to Bunnings, Bunnings were so helpful, My DIY...

AfterAfter

BeforeBeforeAfterAfterAfterAfterAfterAfterAfterAfter

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: So rewarding and love the outcome, so many trips to Bunnings, Bunnings were so helpful, My DIY

Hello @Karen68

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's magnificent to have you join us and thank you for sharing your veranda revamp.

What a fantastic transformation of your veranda and the surrounding garden area. It's so neat and organized the corrugated sheets and the painted cement floor really raised the look of the entire area. Changing your existing plants also played a role in creating that very open look.

The pallet tool holder and the narrow walkway to the end of the fence line speak volumes that you've considered every spot in the area. I'm sure your family and friends will enjoy hanging out on this beautifully revamped veranda.

We look forward to seeing your next project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Karen68
Getting Established

Re: So rewarding and love the outcome, so many trips to Bunnings, Bunnings were so helpful, My DIY

Thank you so much for you kind words 😊

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Backyard and sideyard renovation

Well done @Karen68, it looks fantastic. You deserve to be really proud of what you have achieved.

Many thanks for sharing. I'm sure many will be inspired by your work, and I trust in return you will get plenty of terrific ideas and helpful advice for projects in the future from the clever and creative Bunnings Workshop community.

Jason

Karen68
Getting Established

Thank you Jason, I love to think of ideas and make my idea come to life and I'm sure I will get so many ideas from others here as well 😁

WayneM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Lovely work @Karen68.

Many thanks for sharing, and well done.

You've provided such detailed information that will be a great help to our community members.

Your post has received thousands of views and we are interested in turning your project into a Featured Project article. Do you have any more pictures you could share?

It would also be great if you could share any other tips or lessons learned during your project that would assist others attempting similar tasks.

Many thanks,

Wayne

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects