Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Caravan project

nuggetnavi
Finding My Feet

Caravan project

Would love to see what other ideas for caravan Screenshot_20190812-185131.png

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Caravan project

Welcome to Workshop @nuggetnavi. We're pleased to have you join us and look forward to seeing your caravan renovation project progress in the coming weeks and months. 

Have you seen @Peggers's series about How to renovate a caravan? It would be a good place to start. You can also click on Rob's username and see some of the caravan projects he's shared on the site. You can also pop caravan into the search bar above and you'll see other projects that members have shared. 

Otherwise I would recommend you be a lot more specific about what you need help with so our members can provide some suggestions. We have loads of helpful, clever and creative members sharing information, advice and inspiration on the site every day. They just might need a little more information about what you are hoping to achieve with your renovation, and what you might be currently struggling with.

Thanks again for joining in the discussion on Workshop.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Caravan project

Fantastic advice from Rob Pegley gave me great hope and ideas for the reno. Michelle

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects