Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Detergent Function

Chris3
Just Starting Out

Detergent Function

I have a Ryobi High Pressure Cleaner RPW150-G , how do i use the detergent function

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Detergent Function

Hi @Chris3,

Welcome to the Workshop community and many thanks for making your first post. So that our community members might be able to provide more helpful advice, could you be a little more specific about what problem you are experiencing with your pressure washer in regards to the detergent function? I take it you are not finding the information in the product manual helpful?

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
LisaM
Just Starting Out

I have the same washer and can’t get the soap flowing...

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LisaM,

Sorry to read of your troubles. You might find the advice in this previous discussion helpful - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor/Ryobi-2000PSI-pressure-washer/m-p/9822

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We look forward to reading about your projects and plans and trust our members will be able to provide loads of helpful advice and inspiration along the way. We have clever and creative members sharing amazing projects every day.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects