Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Bunnings cut PVC pipe in-store?

Mitchell1
Just Starting Out

Does Bunnings cut PVC pipe in-store?

Does Bunnings cut pvc pipe?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Cutting PVC

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Mitchell1. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about pipe cutting.

Not as a specific service, but we always try to make it as easy as possible for our customers to get their products home. If you need a longer length of pipe cut down to transport, I'm sure a helpful team member can do that for you. 

Let me know if you run into any issues, and I'd be happy to call the store for you and arrange a team member to assist.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hey @MitchellMc  would love some help getting the right length poly pipe home.

Hoping to get 1.4m lengths but do I have to cut it myself at bunnings to get it home? I asked the store they said they only cut timber 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @BEN_k_oz,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about cutting PVC pipe.

Can you please tell me which store you're planning on getting the PVC pipe from? It would be my pleasure to call the store for you and arrange a team member to assist.

Are you building a project or are you fixing some plumbing? Any detail you can provide about your project would be greatly appreciated - I'm sure our members would be keen to see what you are working on.

Thanks,

Eric

Swift
Just Starting Out

How absolutely the wonderful the staff are on this thread.

i was appalled today that Bunnings Armadale were not accommodating at all in helping me cut some 25mm pvc. I needed 2 lots of 6m pipes cut into 1.8m lengths so I could fit them in my small car. The pipe was for a project in which I’m building a cat run to get help rescue cats that need homes.

it was a stinking 40° and I was told to purchase a saw and cut it myself.

needless to say I did not buy the pvc pipe or fitings after being treated this was.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Swift.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience, as that's certainly not the level of service we aim to achieve. I've already contacted Charlie, the Builder's Hardware leader at Bunnings Armadale, and they'd be more than happy to organise someone to cut that pipe for you. Next time you're in, if you head to the Trade Desk and ask for her, she'll have the pipe cut. You might like to contact the store before heading in to ensure she's there. Otherwise, any other leader will be able to assist.

I do apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing your cat run project on the community. Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects