Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Ozito have a version of the Ryobi Power Scrubber?

SteveHoptroff
Finding My Feet

Does Ozito have a version of the Ryobi Power Scrubber?

Interested in the power scrubber for my Terracotta deck, but note you have to buy the battery too! Most of my power tools are Ozito, also from Bunnings for which I have batteries.. Do Ozito have a similar product?

Same question for the Lawn edger too. Thanks.

Best regards

Steve

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Does Ozito have a version of the Ryobi Power Scrubber?

In fact, Ozito has something even better @SteveHoptroff, the Ozito PXC 18V Cordless Surface Brush Kit. That'll save you getting down on your hands and knees with the Ryobi scrubber.

Here's Ozito's Ozito PXC 18V Cordless Lawn Edger - Skin Only.

It looks like you're all set then! Ozito has a wonderful range now that caters to just about everything the Ryobi one does.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

scrubber.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

When does this come back in stock?
Same with their blower vacuum.

Two items I'm hanging out for!!!

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @KolyndaRyan. It's marvelous to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about the Ozito power scrubber.

I'm sorry but currently the Ozito PXC 18V Cordless Surface Brush Kit is not part of our range in-store, and there are no plans for it to return at this time. You might like to speak with a helpful team member at your local store's Special Orders counter, and they'll check to see whether an order can be placed for you.

There are also some other tools in that lineup, including the Ryobi 18V ONE+ Compact Power Scrubber, Ryobi ONE+ 18V Telescopic Pole Scrubber and the Ryobi 18V ONE+ Powered Outdoor Surface Cleaner that you might like to check out. The Ryobi surface cleaner being the most similar to the Ozito unit.

If you can let me know which Ozito blower vac you are interested in and your location, I can check when they'll become available.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects