Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Dog house with porch

RubyCavoodle
Growing in Experience

Dog house with porch

Tackled my first solo DIY project whilst the hubby worked on the landscaping of our house, and little miss Ruby couldn't be any happier.

Finished ProductFinished ProductIMG_3749.JPEGIMG_3847.jpgIMG_6483.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Dog house with porch

Love it @RubyCavoodle! Your puppy is so cute and she now has a suitably charming home. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us. It's bound to be very popular, so if you could share any more detail about how you put it together, I'm sure members who have been inspired by your handiwork will be very appreciative. 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. If you have a look around you'll find we have loads of members who are clever and creative, just like you! Members share inspiring ideas and helpful advice on the site every day, so please join in the discussions, share your experiences, and never hesitate to ask for a hand. We're here to help. We'd also love to see more of your projects from around the house and garden.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
WayneM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Lovely work @RubyCavoodle.

Many thanks for sharing, and well done.

You've provided such detailed information that will be a great help to our community members.

I'm sure you'd be pleased to learn that your post has been viewed more than 4,000 times.

We are interested in turning your project into a Featured Project article. Do you have any more pictures you could share?

It would also be great if you could share any other tips or lessons learned during your project that would assist others who want to build a special home for their pups.

Many thanks,

Wayne

RubyCavoodle
Growing in Experience

Hi @WayneM
Thanks so much for reaching out, I have heaps more photos, are you after more of the in progress state or the finished product?
I also have a short video i can email you if you like
Everything i tackled in this project was a first for me so using the power tools - even though daunting, defiantly helped me speed things along and get a much cleaner finish on my cuts.

Hi @RubyCavoodle,

Yes, what you have provided is great.

Thank you so much for emailing those images through. I'll get to work on this today.

Many thanks

Wayne.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects