Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Electric Pool Vacuum In Ground Pool

kalradeepak
Growing in Experience

Electric Pool Vacuum In Ground Pool

Hi Guys

Do you have any recommendation for buying electric / rechargeable pool vacuum for large in ground pool? Need vacuum without the need of existing pump or filtration system

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Electric Pool Vacuum In Ground Pool

Hi @kalradeepak,

We have a range of electric pool cleaners, including the Baracuda Captura Plus Robotic Pool CleanerBaracuda Rova Robotic Pool Cleaner - Floor Only and Baracuda Gotcha Robotic Floor & Wall Pool Cleaner. I haven't personally used these units, but there are some reviews from our customers on the product pages. However, I have used another unit from Hy-Clor, which I found quite effective. My pool hose previously would get consistently clogged with copious amounts of Blue Gum leaves, which would fall into the pool every day. The robot unit had no issue picking up even the largest of leaves. Unfortunately, I've had a look, and this unit is no longer available, though I thought I'd share my experience not using the pump or filtration system. I still used the filtration system to remove particulates from the water that the plugin unit obviously couldn't remove.

I look forward to hearing what our other members' feedback is on this type of cleaner.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects