Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Entire fence upgrade

Rubensrenos
Finding My Feet

Entire fence upgrade

20220504_163336.jpg

Our Winter project this year and we Finally replaced our existing wire fence with this.  A gabion post fence with a featured privacy screen.  So happy with the end result!

20211003_151124.jpg

20220522_152708.jpg

  

20220521_155247.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Entire fence upgrade

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Rubensrenos. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this wonderful project.

You've achieved some sensational results there! I love that you incorporated the gabion posts into the fence, as it adds such incredible interest. I trust our members will be keen to hear all the details on the steps you took to construct this project. Were there any hurdles you encountered, or was it all smooth sailing? Also, what type of rocks did you fill the cages with?

Congratulations on a fantastic result. I look forward to your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Entire fence upgrade

Thanks so much.  The cages were repurposed from the old fence. We didn't run Into many hurdles.  The hold up was our choice of rocks. Two different strong minded opinions.  We are thankful we took the time as the final choice was neither of our own  choices, we completely flipped the choice.  The rock choice was a drainage rock as we liked the lighter colours in the mix of it.  The entire process created alot of interest around our property

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects