Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Fence extension for extra privacy

Shannon
Making a Splash

Fence extension for extra privacy

image.jpeg

Shannon
Making a Splash

Re: Needed some privacy so built a fence extension - all the panels can be removed for maintenance

image.jpeg

Shannon
Making a Splash

Re: Needed some privacy so built a fence extension - all the panels can be removed for maintenance

• image.jpeg
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks fantastic @Shannon, many thanks for sharing. We did something a little similiar with timber decking boards, which you can see on this Fence makeover discussion

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. It's great to have you as a member of the community. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your plans and projects. Please post again soon.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Shannon
Making a Splash

Post.jpeg

Shannon
Making a Splash

• image.jpeg
Shannon
Making a Splash

• image.jpeg
Shannon
Making a Splash

FenceExt.jpeg

boris
Building a Reputation

Really smart look compared to lattice 

colinandrew
Finding My Feet

Looks perfect, neighbours like it too ?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects