Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Firepit seating area

Santullo
Finding My Feet

Firepit seating area

My 2021 Christmas break project. I took onboard a challenge set by myself and partner set when we bought our first family home! This project was all done by myself (which was a massive task). I am a HVAC plumber with no landscaping experience, this project was inside my head and too finally put it on show means so much to us.

4249C842-6C0C-4D56-B2BF-1891600E2AA0.jpeg

83C36730-4348-415A-8D92-F87847081BBD.jpeg

62A42B91-F34D-4D2F-BC54-05ED01FDAAAE.jpeg

366DCCA4-F151-48FE-9406-9D988A4595AC.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Firepit seating area

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Santullo. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your amazing project.

You have certainly done an excellent job in creating this remarkable space. I trust you'll spend many nights enjoying the ambience created. I love the paving and the seating you've built. 

Any details you can share on the steps you took to achieve these results would really be appreciated. I'm sure many of our members would be delighted to know how you created the inbuilt seating.

Congratulations on a brilliant project, and I look forward to your next one.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Firepit seating area

Congratulations @Santullo, what a fantastic outdoor entertaining area you have created. I'm sure you will have many happy times there with friends and family in the coming years.

Great to have you join the Bunnings Workshop community. I'm looking forward to reading more about your projects and plans. I'm sure you have loads of plumbing experience and knowledge to share, too.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects