Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Gazebo construction

poppasteve
Just Starting Out

Gazebo construction

Hi 

I am a first timer on here and am not sure what I can expect.

I am intending building a gazebo over my deck and would like prices and material dimensions etc.

The gazebo can be attached to the house by weather board  and posts. The sizes would be 6000x 3000.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Gazebo construction

Hi @poppasteve,

Welcome to the community. We're sure that you'll find our members offer loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for all manner of projects around the house and garden. It's great you could join us. 

Can you please clarify whether you want to build a pergola or a gazebo? A gazebo is typically a standalone structure, whereas a pergola is typically built above a deck and connected to a house.  

I would also encourage you to share a little more detail about your project so our members can assist. Could you perhaps share some photos of the area so members can see what you are working with? And could you share your goals for this project. For example, do you want to create protection from the rain, or shade in summer?

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Gazebo construction

Thanks for the quick response.

I guess a pergola.

I will take some photos as soon as I can get out of lockdown.

Regards Steve 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects