Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How can i order Swann Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera?

MalcolmSSS
Finding My Feet

How can i order Swann Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera?

how can i order Swann Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera With Solar C...

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how can i order Swann Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera With Solar C...

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @MalcolmSSS. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question.

The Swann Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera With Solar Charging Panel And Outdoor Stand is available to order through your local store's Special Orders desk. One of our helpful team members would be more than happy to place an order for you.

Please let me know if you need any assistance with this process or have questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Manumybird10
Just Starting Out

Re: How can i order Swann Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera?

How much is this please

Re: How can i order Swann Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Manumybird10. It's marvellous to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Swann security cameras.

The Swann Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera With Solar Charging Panel And Outdoor Stand kit doesn't appear on the Bunnings NZ website. You might like to check with your local store's Special Orders desk to see if it is available from the supplier and if so they'll be able to price it for you. The Swann SWIFI Solar Panel is compatible with the Swann Wire Free Security Camera and available to order. You'd be looking at $308 for those items. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects