Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I clean and seal my stenciled concrete driveway?

bobsharwood
Just Starting Out

How do I clean and seal my stenciled concrete driveway?

Stenciled driveway for cleaningStenciled driveway for cleaning

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I clean and seal my stenciled concrete driveway?

Hello @bobsharwood 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's amazing to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your driveway.

To clean up your driveway, I suggest using - 30 Seconds 5L Outdoor Cleaner Concentrate in combination with an Oates Long Handle Deck Scrub Brush. Make sure to give the outdoor cleaner enough time to activate before you start scrubbing the driveway. Once you've finished scrubbing the driveway surface, I recommend washing it off with a pressure washer with a patio cleaner attachment or a garden hose.

To seal your driveway, I propose looking at the Crommelin 4L Natural DiamondCoat Paving And Concrete Sealer. It will not change the look or appearance of your paving or concrete and does not form a film so will not increase the chance of slip. Please make sure that your driveway is totally dry before you begin to seal it.

Please make sure to wear personal protection such as gloves, goggles and a mask when applying the concrete sealer. Make sure to follow all the safety precautions indicated at the back of the container.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects