Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How frustrated do you feel when you see Weeds in your Back Yard?

aviaussie
Finding My Feet

How frustrated do you feel when you see Weeds in your Back Yard?

Garden WeedsGarden Weeds

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How frustrated do you feel when you see Weeds in your Back Yard?

Hi @aviaussie,

I would have to say that weeds would fall only slightly behind pests when it comes to everyday frustrations in the garden. They can be a recurring annoyance that seems to magically appear even after you've spent hours hand weeding an area. Do you have any particular weeding problems the community can assist with or perhaps you had some techniques you'd like to share?

For those reading the discussion, you might be interested in checking out How to control weeds organicallyHow to install weed mattingHow to weed your lawnHow to kill weeds without chemicals and How to prepare your veggie patch for a productive spring.

I've noticed the addition of the Tradeflame 870mm Propane Torch Weed Burner to our range which would have to be one of the most satisfying ways to take your frustration out on weeds invading your backyard.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How frustrated do you feel when you see Weeds in your Back Yard?

Hi! Mitchell,

thanks for your reply. Yes I do agree with your submission. No I don’t have a specific one as it appears to be a mix of huge.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects