Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to buy outdoor structural treated Pine?

eucalyptus
Finding My Feet

How to buy outdoor structural treated Pine?

Hi all!

I'm looking at building an outdoor bike shelter and am hoping to buy some H3 treated structural pine like this:

https://www.bunnings.com.au/90-x-45mm-l-m-outdoor-framing-mgp10-h3-treated-pine_p8032162?fbclid=IwAR...

When I look on the bunnings website, it says that this product (and all of the other H3 treated pine products) aren't available at all in any of the stores anywhere near me (ie not available for in store purchase click & collect or delivery). Does anyone know how a non-tradie customer can buy this kind of timber?

Thanks so much!

Maz10
Just Starting Out

Re: How to buy outdoor structural treated pine?

Having the exact same problem, so very interested to see the response! 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @eucalyptus and @Maz10,

I'll have a look into this today for you. The Bunnings site shows the linked item, which is the lineal meter cost, and it's not unexpected to see that listed as unavailable as it is not a physical product, just information on the meter cost. However, we would typically have all the individual lengths like 90 x 45mm Outdoor Framing Treated Pine 2.4m and many other sizes on the site. Those are not there now, so I can see why you're getting the impression that nothing is in stock. In the meantime, I suggest you contact your local store to ensure the availability of the size you're after, and I'll pass your feedback to our team today to look into it. Let me know your local stores and the dimensions and length of the products you're after, and I can contact them if you'd like.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

I've passed this on to our team to look into @eucalyptus and @Maz10, but in the meantime, please let me know if I can be of assistance in verifying stock levels for you.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects