Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fill a gap in bistro blind?

Gordon3
Just Starting Out

How to fill a gap in bistro blind?

I have recently installed a 210cm blind which consists of 2m main blind and two supplied 5cm end extenders.

The space between anchors is 225cm total, leaving a 15cm gap to fill.

Option 1 is to fit a 15cm zip joiner (zips both sides) to fill the gap shown in photo.

Option 2 is to remove and discard the supplied 5cm end extender, and fit a 20cm end extender in its place.

My problem is that neither of these options seem to be listed as available.

I am wondering what, if any options I have without having to move the blind across to a new position.

20220925_144759.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to fill a gap in Bistro Blind

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Gordon2. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Bistro Blinds.

Would there be enough room to fix a Bistro Blinds 0.75mm PVC Outdoor Blind - Clear / Black 2400mm x 2400mm on the outside face of the opening? You might find that the zippers align perfectly just inside the posts. If you still had the packaging and the blind was in a saleable condition, you could return and exchange it. Alternatively, I'd recommend you chat with one of our helpful Special Order team members at your nearest store. Bistro blinds alter some of their blinds and accessories, so they might be able to come up with a solution.

Please let me know if you need assistance contacting your local store.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects