Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to fix front drain overflowing?

Cattoos
Growing in Experience

How to fix front drain overflowing?

Please see image. Is this rain water or toilet or sewage water? It overflows when it rains but it's not raining n now it stills overflowing. Any idea how it's fixed? Thanks 

Cattoos
Growing in Experience

Re: front drain leaking.

Today I saw weird plastic pieces in the overflowing front gate drain. It is beginning to smell bad now. I really hope it's not sewerage. Very stressed. Landlord not fixing too. Please see images taken today. It's sunny weather but still it's overflowing. Maybe it's coming from neighbors or front tenants. Thanks 

IMG_20230203_193319114.jpg

IMG_20230203_193319114.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: front drain leaking.

Hello @Cattoos 

I'm sorry to hear that you're drain is still not fixed. I suggest sending these photos to your landlord and asking them permission to have a registered plumber come over and unblock the drain. It's difficult to hazard a guess as to what those plastic rectangles are, but I'm sure it is adding to the blockage in the drain. Perhaps you can come to an agreement with your landlord concerning the payment for the services of the plumber? You can also emphasize that there is a smell coming from the drain.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects