Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to improve the look of concrete porches?

Nalty123
Just Starting Out

How to improve the look of concrete porches?

How can I fix two concrete landings - one at the front door and one at the back door.  I want to change the look and something that is not going to cost a fortune.  Would like ideas on how to change the bare concrete look that I currently have.  Cheers Lyn

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Concrete porches

Hello @Nalty123

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about your concrete porches.

To give our members a better idea of how big the landings are, would it be possible for you to post a few pictures of the concrete landings and their measurements? This will let our members get a better idea of the condition of the landing. We can then offer you recommendations on how to change the look of your cement landing.

Changing the appearance of your landing can be done with painting, using a stencil pattern, rendering it with coloured cement, and putting tiles on it. These modifications when planned carefully are affordable and will enhance the look of your cement landing. 

If you need assistance posting the photos, please let me know so I can give you a hand.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects