Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to order click and collect?

Just Starting Out

How to order click and collect?

I have made one side of a gate and I use the wrong size framing aluminium I just want to get a narrow one I need 4 of the lengths click and collect today 

4E36F650-76BF-4D0C-AFC0-90C6F080D4ED.png

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how to order click and collect

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @123. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about aluminium framing.

We'd be happy to assist you with finding the correct product for your project. You'll then be able to place an online Click & Collect order for it.

Could you let our helpful members know the size and type of framing you've used that was incorrect and how much narrower you need it to be? We'll then be able to suggest some products that could suit your requirements.

I look forward to hearing further details and assisting you with your purchase.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
audreychan
Just Starting Out

Re: How to order click and collect?

I want to click and deliver some garden stuff

Re: How to order click and collect?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @audreychan. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about our delivery service and online orders.

You can find out more information about our service here: Click & Deliver.

Products with a delivery icon are available to be purchased on a click and delivery basis. To find out if a product can be delivered to your area, enter your postcode on the product page for delivery details.

To create an account allowing you to access this service, please go to www.bunnings.com.au and click the person icon in the top right-hand corner of the home screen. A drop-down box will appear with a Sign-up button.

Please let me know if you have any particular questions I can assist you with.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects